Whats new in TimePanic 4.4 for Windows?
TimePanic 4.4 for Windows new features in the year view.
- TimePanic now supports partial free days, for example half day holidays or two hours of sick leave (customer request).
- In previous versions, two-colored days in the year view were used to display free days containing activities. As of this version, two-colored days are used for partial holidays and partial leave days.
- Some of the numbers shown in reports (such as the number of annual leave days) can now have decimal places.
- The minimal decimal resolution of the duration format has been changed back from 0.05 to 0.01 (customer request).
- The option automatically compensate for rounding errors is now enabled by default in new reports. It is now also available in TimePanic FE (the freeware edition).
- Fixed: In some types of reports, sorting did not work properly (customer request).
- Fixed: Copying days in the year view did not work properly for days that extended beyond midnight.
- Fixed: Grouping activities by quarters and half years did not work properly in matrix mode.
- Fixed: The command Flag Activities of the Report did not work (customer request).
Build 655 brings the following bug fixes and new functions:
- New: The new option Count days in reports in percentages ensures that days are counted by default without percentages as in previous versions (customer request).
- New: A new function in the day view allows to select, as start time or end time of an activity, the computer start time (customer request). For users without Windows domain, the user's login time can also be selected.
- New: For the first activity of a day, a lead time can be specified (customer request).
- Fixed: When waking your computer from hibernation or stand by, the keyboard shortcuts did not work any more (customer request).
- Fixed: The Colors tab in the year view was always empty.
- New: The Replace command now supports multiple selection.
- New: The notification area menu now includes the command Finalize Last Activity (customer request).
Build 660 brings the following bug fixes and new functions:
- New: Internally, TimePanic for Windows has been optimized for synchronization with the new product TimePanic for Windows Phone.
- Fixed: The placeholder menu Today's Date inserted the wrong place holder (customer request). This only applied to the English version.
- New: Favorite activities can be sorted (customer request).