Whats new in TimePanic 2.6 for Pocket PC?
TimePanic 2.6 for Pocket PC keeps the Pocket PC version of TimePanic up to date with the Windows version.
- TimePanic now supports hourly rates (customer request). Hourly rates can be created, modified, deleted and assigned to projects on the mobile device. However, evaluation of hourly rates is only possible on the PC by means of reports.
- Fixed: The toolbars now look better on a dark background (customer request).
- Fixed: The placeholder <WorkTypeName> did not work.
Build 279 fixes the following problems
- Fixed: The hourly rate set to a project did not synchronize.
- Fixed: On newer Windows Mobile devices, the drop-down lists did not open (customer request).
- Fixed: On newer Windows Mobile devices, the calendar of the New command was either invisible or too large (customer request).
- On devices with a high resolution display (640x480 or higher), TimePanic now uses high resolution icons.
- On devices with a high resolution display, TimePanic now allows to use large icons (factor 1.5 in size).
- TimePanic now provides a program icon for the start screen of Windows Mobile 6.5.
Build 283 fixes the following problems:
- Fixed: On devices with a high resolution display, TimePanic now allows to use large rows twice the height as before (customer request).
- Fixed: Activities can now be modified by double-tapping them (customer request).