Whats new in TimePanic 3.2 for Windows?
TimePanic 3.2 for Windows is a maintenance release. All major changes are found in TimePanic 2.0 for Pocket PC.
- Activity comments are no longer truncated to 260 characters in the print view (customer request).
- TimePanic now installs and runs under Windows Vista.
- A new sample report has been added to the report view: "Today: Like Day View". It creates a report that corresponds to the day view (customer request). This new sample report only appears in new installations.
- The Working Hours tab now accepts input to the precision of 0.05 hours instead of 0.1 hours (customer request).
Bug fixes related to ActiveSync synchronization
- Fixed: Some of the TimePanic configuration files contained absolute file paths and caused Pocket PC synchronization to fail after the user had moved his/her TimePanic files to a different location (customer request).
- Fixed: In rare cases, activities created on the Pocket PC are synchronized to the Windows computer in the wrong (non chronological) order.
- Build 303 fixes the following problem: The print view causes TimePanic to crash under certain circumstances (customer request).